Discount Code for Private Family Break to Morocco – Rebali Riads
***EXCLUSIVE to CrowdZap up to 25% off bookings at Rebali Riads, Morocco***
***CrowdZap visitors are guaranteed 5% to 25% off the full price when booking via phone/email and quoting the discount code CrowdZap-5 (not online bookings). Total typical costs are £140-£320 per night depending on a choice of 6 private villas. To discuss options and make booking, call Anna on 020 7112 0019 quoting the coupon code “CrowdZap-5”. Alternatively email email@example.com quoting the code. Further destination information can be viewed on the Rebali Riads website, including rates and availability for each riad***
Sidi Kaouki? Ever heard of it? Didn’t think so – CrowdZap uncovers a hidden gem in West Morocco.
Sidi Kaouki lies on the Atlantic coast of Morocco a mere 20 minutes from Essaouira and the local airport.
The local population is no more than a hundred or so – meaning within a matter of days you feel like you belong, seeing many familiar faces. The town is very tranquil – a world away from the pester you are likely to face on the well trodden paths of Marrakech, Rabat or Fez. You can choose to engage with the locals and handful of visitors as much or as little as you like.
At the centre of Sidi Kaouki lies Rebali Riads. Visitors are given a warm Moroccan welcome by the on-site managers Mohammed and Fatima. They go out of their way to keep you coming back. Not that they need to; here are some of the features of the 6 riads:
- Each riad is completely private self-contained and serviced Moroccan Villa (room only available on request)
- A perfect fusion of contemporary and traditional Moroccan styles.
- The smaller 3 riads share a long 20m swimming pool, and are suitable for between 2 and 6 people each
- The larger 3 riads each provide big private gardens and private swimming pools for between 6 and 12 people.
- Some swimming pools are heated in the cooler months (cooler means its still 24 degrees and over!)
- Full sized private tennis court (clay)
- Table tennis
- Onsite Hammam and massage facility
- Breakfast (complimentary) and meals served in your place of choosing – Roof terrace, dining room or garden
- On-site chef, cooking whatever you like from the varied menu OR anything else you really fancy (we highly recommend the family BBQ!)
- All riads have kitchen, dining and living areas. The roof terrace is great to lounge on during the day, and watch the stars at night.
- Sliding roof, cinema room (selected riads), DVD, Free Wifi and all the usual “luxury hotel” amenities
- Daily tea and homemade cake!
All this is surrounded by lush and tranquil private gardens.
Outside of the Rebali, miles of sandy beach is only a few steps away. And what a beach! Some of the best features :
- Crystal clear waters
- Very quiet environment for couples and families alike-almost deserted in the morning! Rebali will happily lend beach toys, and for privacy there are acres of empty beach to choose from
- Horse riding along the coast
- Quad biking treks along the coast and to some local waterfalls
- Camel rides – essentially the local taxi service!
- Water sports such as wind surfing, surfing, gliding etc.
- Local mosque
- The square with a number of cafe’s (two people can eat very well for about a fiver) and a local mosque
There are 2 flights per week (Monday/Friday or in winter Tuesday/Saturday) between Essaouira and Luton airport on EasyJet. Alternatively, fly to Marrakech which is 2.5 hours away by pre-booked taxi.
***CrowdZap members are guaranteed 5% off the usual price when booking via phone/email and quoting the discount code (not online bookings). During promotional events, you may be eligible to receive further discounts of up to 25%. To book, call Anna on 020 7112 0019 with the code. Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your code. Further information can be viewed on the Rebali Riads website, including rates and availability for each riad.
If you have managed to read this far…you deserve a holiday – what are you waiting for!?