1000 Mile Tactel Liner Dual Layer Wudu Socks
The 1000 Mile Tactel® Liner Sock is a sock within a sock. The inner layer stays with the foot, the outer layer moves with the shoe, eliminating friction on the skin and reducing wear.
Use as a blister-preventing base layer under a traditional thick walking sock for 4 season use, as a stand-alone summer sock with lightweight fabric boots.
Many muslims have also taken to using this sock as an essential wudu accessory, allowing for discreet wearing in the office environment and for simpler ablution (wudhu). A great and low cost alternative to Seal Skinz and Dex shell socks.
- The unique Tactel® inner layer wicks away perspiration to the moisture absorbing outer layer, keeping the foot dry
- The combination of fibres and top venting maintains a comfortable temperature for the foot
- Arch bracing for additional support
- Sizing by UK shoe size
Outer Layer – 76% Cotton, 22% Nylon & 2% Elastane Lycra®
Inner Layer – 100% Tactel®
- Wash before wearing.
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric
- Pull sock on carefully to ensure fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly
- Smooth out any wrinkles between the layers to ensure a snug, smooth fit.
Machine wash warm. No bleach. No Tumble Dry.
Size S (3.5 – 5.5), Size M (6 – 8.5), Size L (9 – 11.5), Size XL (12 – 14)